WHAT IS QV?
Achieving the Quality Venue accreditation shows potential customers that a venue is of and focused on continuous improvement
BENEFITS OF THE ASSESSMENT
- Objective feedback which supports a robust business development plan
- Identification of areas for improvement to raise the quality of the venue and its services
- The ability to benchmark against similar venues
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATION
- It shows potential customers that your venue is of high quality and focused on continuous improvement
- You can market the venue’s excellence with a credential that is internationally recognized by potential customers
- You can show your stakeholders/owners that your venue is competitive
BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMER
- The ability to rely on an independent assessment and accreditation as a credible qualifier when selecting venues
- A stronger industry with better choices
- Assurance of a quality venue with excellent customer service, resulting in a better experience for guests
At the end of the assessment, the venue receives practical feedback that will improve its performance – and its services to customers. Therefore, the Quality Venue assessment is a continuous improvement tool and a major contributor to the development of a venue’s business development plan.