WHAT IS QV?
The Quality Venue Standard is an international standard that covers critical aspects of a venue’s quality, focusing on the customer journey, from the initial inquiry to the actual experience of the venue and its services. Those who undergo an assessment and meet or exceed the requirements of the standard are recognized as an accredited Quality Venue.
Achieving the Quality Venue accreditation shows potential customers that a venue is of high quality and focused on continuous improvement
BENEFITS OF THE ASSESSMENT
- Objective feedback which supports a robust business development plan
- Identification of areas for improvement to raise the quality of the venue and its services
- The ability to benchmark against similar venues
BENEFITS OF ACCREDITATION
- It shows potential customers that your venue is of high quality and focused on continuous improvement
- You can market the venue’s excellence with a credential that is internationally recognized by potential customers
- You can show your stakeholders/owners that your venue is competitive
BENEFITS TO THE CUSTOMER
- The ability to rely on an independent assessment and accreditation as a credible qualifier when selecting venues
- A stronger industry with better choices
- Assurance of a quality venue with excellent customer service, resulting in a better experience for guests
At the end of the assessment, the venue receives practical feedback that will improve its performance – and its services to customers. Therefore, the Quality Venue assessment is a continuous improvement tool and a major contributor to the development of a venue’s business development plan.