Why choose an ex2 Trusted Adviser?
- Our Trusted Advisers understand our Frameworks and Standards because they are trained and practicing Assessors. They also have a wide range of business and organisational development knowledge and experience so can look ‘holistically’ at your organisation’s requirements – thus adding value.
- Our Trusted Advisers are quality assured by EX2 which adhere to our philosophy of ‘We Care… We Support… We Add Value’ which includes a commitment to engage in regular continuous professional development.
- All Standards evolve over time and with the support of the national contract holder Assessment Services, EX2 ensures that Advisers are up to date with current thinking and interpretations of the requirements.
- They are familiar with the assessment process and experienced in what Assessors are looking for.
- Our Trusted Advisers have expertise in supporting organisations to use the Standard both to develop the services as required by the Standard, and to add value to your business.
Preparing for Assessment
There are numerous ways we can help including for example:
- Developing a realistic plan for your assessment, which maximises the benefits to yourorganisation of implementing the Standard.
- Undertaking a diagnostic review of evidence with key staff to support planning for assessment.
- Offering flexible, tailored solutions to allow service development, as well as, progress towardssuccess.
- Supporting lead staff to implement any actions necessary to address areas not yet meeting therequirements of the Standard, drawing on expertise and knowledge of good practice.
- Helping staff to prepare for the role they will play in the assessment.
- Undertaking a holistic assessment of your business.
We create innovative ways to support our customers...
This can be conducted via telephone or skype.
Reviews of documents or commenting on action plans
This could include working with lead staff to identify actions needed, progress reviews, a ‘readiness for assessment’ health-check or wider organisational assessment of your business.
Information Events/development workshops tailored to meet your organisation/service needs.
Talk to with our Customer Service Specialist Team...
Call us on 020 3880 5059 or if you are a little shy email us email@example.com